This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
On (New York City)
- Artist: Richard Lindner, American, born Germany, 1901-1978
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: sheet: 25 5/8 x 19 7/8 in. (65.1 x 50.5 cm) image: 24 x 19 7/8 in. (61 x 50.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower center right in pencil: "R. Lindner"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.178.53
- Edition: Edition: 71/175
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Dorsky
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Lindner (American, born Germany, 1901-1978). On (New York City), n.d. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 25 5/8 x 19 7/8 in. (65.1 x 50.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Dorsky, 74.178.53. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)