This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
A Could Cherry Blossoms; A Temple Bell, Is it from Ueno, Is it from Asukusa
- Portfolio/Series: Untitled portfolio of prints based on haiku
- Artist: Stanton Macdonald-Wright, American, 1890-1973
- Medium: Woodcut
- Dates: 1966-1967
- Dimensions: Sheet: 17 15/16 x 21 7/16 in. (45.6 x 54.5 cm) Image: 16 1/8 x 20 in. (41 x 50.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in blue ink: "Stanton"
- Inscriptions: Lower left in ink: "No 2 24/50 - Basho - Stanton - Kyoto - 1966 - 67 - 24"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.181.2
- Edition: Edition: 24/50
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stanton Macdonald-Wright (American, 1890-1973). A Could Cherry Blossoms; A Temple Bell, Is it from Ueno, Is it from Asukusa, 1966-1967. Woodcut, Sheet: 17 15/16 x 21 7/16 in. (45.6 x 54.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 74.181.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)