This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Persimmons - Kyoto
- Artist: Stanton Macdonald-Wright, American, 1890-1973
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1964
- Dimensions: sheet: 18 x 22 3/8 in. (45.7 x 56.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in ballpoint pen: "Stanton"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.181.21
- Edition: Edition: 12/50
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stanton Macdonald-Wright (American, 1890-1973). Persimmons - Kyoto, 1964. Woodcut on paper, sheet: 18 x 22 3/8 in. (45.7 x 56.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 74.181.21. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)