This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Target Number Two from For Meyer Shapiro
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "For Meyer Schapiro, a portfolio of 12 prints by 12 artists"
- Artist: Jasper Johns, American, born 1930
- Medium: Screenprint
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 23 3/4 x 16 1/2 in. (60.3 x 41.9 cm) Image: 12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp lower right of Yin and Yang sign.
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right in graphite: "J. Johns '73"
- Inscriptions: Blind stamp lower right
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.16.1
- Edition: 12/100
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jasper Johns (American, born 1930). Target Number Two from For Meyer Shapiro, 1973. Screenprint, Sheet: 23 3/4 x 16 1/2 in. (60.3 x 41.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 75.16.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)