This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Le Fil d'Adriane
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "For Meyer Shapiro"
- Artist: André Masson, French, 1896-1987
- Publisher: The Committee to Endow a Chair in Honor of Meyer Schapiro at Columbia University
- Medium: Etching and aquatint on paper
- Dates: ca. 1973
- Dimensions: sheet: 17 3/4 x 13 3/8 in. (45.1 x 34 cm) image: 11 1/2 x 8 1/4 in. (29.2 x 21 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Andre Masson"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.16.3
- Edition: Edition: 12/100
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Masson (French, 1896-1987). Le Fil d'Adriane, ca. 1973. Etching and aquatint on paper, sheet: 17 3/4 x 13 3/8 in. (45.1 x 34 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 75.16.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)