This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Three Hats, Number Eight
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "For Meyer Schapiro"
- Artist: Claes Oldenburg, American, born Sweden 1929
- Publisher: The Committee to Endow a Chair in Honor of Meyer Schapiro at Columbia University
- Printer: Styria Studio
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: sheet: 35 x 23 1/8 in. (88.9 x 58.7 cm) other (folio): 41 3/8 x 36 1/16 in. (105.1 x 91.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp lower right: "Styria Studio"
- Signature: Signed and dated lower center in graphite: "C O © 1974"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.16.8
- Edition: Edition: 12/100
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Claes Oldenburg (American, born Sweden 1929). Three Hats, Number Eight, 1974. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 35 x 23 1/8 in. (88.9 x 58.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 75.16.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)