This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "For Meyer Schapiro"
- Artist: Saul Steinberg, American, born Romania,1914-1999
- Printer: Styria Studio
- Medium: Screenprint on paper
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: sheet: 31 x 23 1/8 in. (78.7 x 58.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind Stamps lower right: "Styria Studio" and "J Green"
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right in graphite: "Steinberg 74"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right corner verso: "Copyright 1974/By Saul Steinberg"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.16.9
- Edition: Edition: 12/100
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Saul Steinberg (American, born Romania,1914-1999). Untitled, 1974. Screenprint on paper, sheet: 31 x 23 1/8 in. (78.7 x 58.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 75.16.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)