This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Study for Mural Project for Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn
- Artist: Philip Guston, American, born Canada, 1913-1980
- Medium: Graphite and ink on paper, varnished and mounted to two boards
- Dates: ca. 1936-1937
- Dimensions: sheet: 9 11/16 x 31 1/8 in. (24.6 x 79.1 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Stamped: "Photographed" verso of left panel
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso of right panel: "R-22/Guston"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.70.1
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Philip Guston (American, born Canada, 1913-1980). Study for Mural Project for Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, ca. 1936-1937. Graphite and ink on paper, varnished and mounted to two boards, sheet: 9 11/16 x 31 1/8 in. (24.6 x 79.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 75.70.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (76%)