This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Michael Ponce de Leon, American, 1922 - 2006
- Medium: Embossed intaglio in color on white wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Plate: 22 1/2 x 16 5/8 in. (57.2 x 42.2 cm) Sheet: 25 3/8 x 19 3/4 in. (64.5 x 50.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Ponce de Leon" lower right
- Inscriptions: Watermarks: "Van Gelder Zonen" embossed along right edge.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.144.5
- Edition: Edition: 6/10
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Ponce de Leon (American, 1922 - 2006). Terminus, 20th century. Embossed intaglio in color on white wove paper, Plate: 22 1/2 x 16 5/8 in. (57.2 x 42.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 75.144.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)