This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: Portfolio titled: "Art for ADL"
- Artist: Robert Gwathmey, American, 1903-1988
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper with deckled edge
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet (image): 30 x 22 1/4 in. (76.2 x 56.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "B.F.K. Rives"
- Signature: Signed lower right corner in graphite: "Gwathmey"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 75.215.2
- Edition: Edition: 31/125
- Credit Line: Anonymous gift
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Gwathmey (American, 1903-1988). Sharecropper, n.d. Lithograph on wove paper with deckled edge, Sheet (image): 30 x 22 1/4 in. (76.2 x 56.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Anonymous gift, 75.215.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)