This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Chord Suite No. 133
- Artist: Stephen Edlich, American, 1944-1989
- Medium: Acrylic, sacking and jute on linen
- Dates: 1976
- Dimensions: Frame: 44 x 30 in. (111.8 x 76.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Inscribed verso: "Edlich / Chord Suite No. 133 / 1976 'TE. CO. 1. A&P' "
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.14
- Credit Line: John B. Woodward Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stephen Edlich (American, 1944-1989). Chord Suite No. 133, 1976. Acrylic, sacking and jute on linen, Frame: 44 x 30 in. (111.8 x 76.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, John B. Woodward Memorial Fund, 76.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)