This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Miss American Indian
- Portfolio/Series: From a suite of 8: "Afternoon" published by Shorewood Press
- Artist: Richard Lindner, American, born Germany, 1901-1978
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1971
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "Richard Lindner"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.15.3
- Edition: Edition: 214/250
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Samuel Mandel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Lindner (American, born Germany, 1901-1978). Miss American Indian, 1971. Lithograph on paper Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Samuel Mandel, 76.15.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)