This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the porfolio: "The New York Collection for Stockholm, 1973"
- Artist: Andy Warhol, American, 1928-1987
- Medium: Xerox print on paper
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: sheet: 11 x 8 9/16 in. (27.9 x 21.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Stamped verso lower right: "© Copyright 1973 by Andy Warhol Printed at Styria Studios"
- Signature: Signed lower left verso in graphite: "Andy Warhol"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.201.29
- Edition: Edition: 27/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). Mao, 1973. Xerox print on paper, sheet: 11 x 8 9/16 in. (27.9 x 21.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.201.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Print is housed in a paper folio (12 1/16 x 9 1/16 in.) with the artist's name printed on the front cover.
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)