This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: "Works by Artists in the New York Collection for Stockholm"
- Artist: John Chamberlain, American, 1927-2011
- Medium: Color lithograph on acetate
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 15/16 x 8 15/16 in. (22.7 x 22.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in ink "Chamberlain"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.205.3
- Edition: Edition: 103/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Chamberlain (American, 1927-2011). [Untitled], 1973. Color lithograph on acetate, Sheet: 8 15/16 x 8 15/16 in. (22.7 x 22.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.205.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)