This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: "Works by Artists in the New York Collection for Stockholm"
- Artist: Dan Flavin, American, 1933-1996
- Medium: Color lithograph and serigraph
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 12 x 9 in. (30.5 x 22.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right in graphite "D F 1973"
- Inscriptions: Stamped verso lower left " © Copyright 1973 by Dan Flavin Printed at Styria Studios"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.205.8
- Edition: Edition: 103/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Dan Flavin (American, 1933-1996). [Untitled], 1973. Color lithograph and serigraph, Sheet: 12 x 9 in. (30.5 x 22.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.205.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)