This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: "Works by Artists in the New York Collection for Stockholm"
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Color lithograph and silkscreen
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 15/16 x 9 in. (30.3 x 22.9 cm) Image: 10 1/4 x 7 1/2 in. (26 x 19.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Stamped verso lower left " © Copyright 1973 by Louise Nevelson Printed at Styria Studios"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.205.17
- Edition: Edition: 103/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). [Untitled], 1973. Color lithograph and silkscreen, Sheet: 11 15/16 x 9 in. (30.3 x 22.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.205.17. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)