This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Installation drawing for "Monogram")
- Portfolio/Series: "Works by Artists in the New York Collection for Stockholm"
- Artist: Robert Rauschenberg, American, 1925-2008
- Printer: Styria Studio
- Medium: Lithograph and silkscreen
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 15/16 x 9 in. (30.3 x 22.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower left in graphite "Rauschenberg '73"
- Inscriptions: Stamped verso lower left " © Copyright 1973 by Robert Rauschenberg Printed at Styria Studios"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.205.21
- Edition: Edition: 103/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Rauschenberg (American, 1925-2008). [Untitled] (Installation drawing for "Monogram"), 1973. Lithograph and silkscreen, Sheet: 11 15/16 x 9 in. (30.3 x 22.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.205.21. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)