This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The 3rd Street - With a Bit of Mr. Hopper Too
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "The Streets"
- Artist: Thomas Seawell, American, born 1936
- Medium: Serigraph on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: sheet: 9 5/8 x 18 3/16 in. (24.4 x 46.2 cm) image: 5 5/8 x 14 1/16 in. (14.3 x 35.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp lower right: "imp. Thomas Seawell"
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Thom. Seawell"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.24.4
- Edition: Edition: 2/25
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Thomas Seawell (American, born 1936). The 3rd Street - With a Bit of Mr. Hopper Too, 1975. Serigraph on paper, sheet: 9 5/8 x 18 3/16 in. (24.4 x 46.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 77.24.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)