This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Keys"
- Artist: Mark Stock, American, born 1951
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 in. (20.3 x 20.3 xm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp of ice cream cone verso lower left. Red ink stamp of ice cream cone verso lower right.
- Signature: Signed and dated verso lower right in graphite: "Mark Stock 1975"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.27.2
- Edition: Edition: 4/12
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Mark Stock (American, born 1951). Plate Setting, 1975. Lithograph on paper, 8 x 8 in. (20.3 x 20.3 xm). Brooklyn Museum, 77.27.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)