This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Keys"
- Artist: Mark Stock, American, born 1951
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: 7 3/8 x 7 3/8 in. (18.7 x 18.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Blind stamp of ice cream cone verso lower right. Red ink stamp of ice cream cone verso lower right.
- Signature: Signed and dated verso lower right in graphite: "Mark Stock 1975"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.27.5
- Edition: Edition: 4/12
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Mark Stock (American, born 1951). Mailbox, 1975. Lithograph, 7 3/8 x 7 3/8 in. (18.7 x 18.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, 77.27.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)