This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Dame of the Narrows
- Artists: A collaboration between Red Grooms and, American, born 1937; Mimi Gross with
- Maker: Ruckus Construction Company
- Medium: Mixed media sculpture
- Dates: 1976
- Dimensions: Dimensions of hull: 128 x 65 x 102 inches Overall length of structure with gangplanks extended: 202 inches Meaurements of ramp: 13 x 30 x 45 inches Measurements of water: maximum of 142 inches from center of hull Measurements of stepped pier units: 36 x 33 1/2 x 63 inches (slightly irregular) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.56
- Credit Line: Gift of the Citizens Committee for New York City, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: A collaboration between Red Grooms and (American, born 1937). Dame of the Narrows, 1976. Mixed media sculpture, Dimensions of hull: 128 x 65 x 102 inches . Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Citizens Committee for New York City, Inc., 77.56. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)