This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Shane Weare, American, born England 1936
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: sheet: 30 x 22 1/4 in. (76.2 x 56.5 cm) image: 19 3/4 x 14 1/2 in. (50.2 x 36.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Shane Weare"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.62.10
- Edition: Edition: 7/25
- Credit Line: Gift of ADI Gallery
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Shane Weare (American, born England 1936). Meeting Place, 1977. Etching on paper, sheet: 30 x 22 1/4 in. (76.2 x 56.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of ADI Gallery, 77.62.10. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)