This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Nearing the Woods
- Artist: Richard Claude Ziemann, American, born 1932
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1966
- Dimensions: sheet: 8 3/4 x 8 9/16 in. (22.2 x 21.7 cm) image: 1 7/8 x 2 in. (4.8 x 5.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Richard Claude Ziemann"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.162.7
- State: Artist Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Claude Ziemann (American, born 1932). Nearing the Woods, 1966. Etching on paper, sheet: 8 3/4 x 8 9/16 in. (22.2 x 21.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 77.162.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)