This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Paul Landacre, American, 1893-1963
- Publisher: Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1953-1954
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 1/4 x 9 3/8 in. (21 x 23.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Paul Landacre" lower right recto in graphite
- Inscriptions: Titled and numbered lower left recto in graphite
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.172.2a-b
- Edition: 160/250 Total editon of 400 according to Zeitlin and Ver Brugge's auction catalogue #289, Spring 1986.
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Landacre (American, 1893-1963). Some Ingredients, 1953-1954. Wood engraving, Sheet: 8 1/4 x 9 3/8 in. (21 x 23.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 77.172.2a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)