This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Martin Levine, American, born 1945
- Printer: Martin Levine, American, born 1945
- Medium: Intaglio (etching and aquatint) on paper
- Dates: 1971
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 x 15 in. (48.3 x 38.1 cm) image: 8 7/16 x 7 7/16 in. (21.4 x 18.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarked: "Arches France"
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Martin Levine"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right: "1971"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.224.19
- State: Artist's proof
- Edition: Edition: 26
- Credit Line: Gift of Stephen Foster
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Martin Levine (American, born 1945). Babydoll, 1971. Intaglio (etching and aquatint) on paper, sheet: 19 x 15 in. (48.3 x 38.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Stephen Foster, 77.224.19. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (57%)