This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Anni Albers, American, 1899-1994
- Medium: Photo-offset lithograph
- Dates: 1972
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 x 20 in. (50.8 x 50.8 cm) Image: 13 1/4 x 14 3/4 in. (33.7 x 37.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right in graphite: "Anni Albers 1972"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.229.2
- Edition: 130/150
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Fox Weber
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anni Albers (American, 1899-1994). Fox II, 1972. Photo-offset lithograph, Sheet: 20 x 20 in. (50.8 x 50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Fox Weber, 77.229.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)