This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Reginald Marsh, American, 1898-1954
- Medium: Brown ink with graphite underdrawing on cream, medium weight, slightly textured wove paper
- Dates: March 18, 1931
- Dimensions: Sheet: 9 x 6 7/16 in. (22.9 x 16.4 cm) Image: 6 1/8 x 4 1/16 in. (15.6 x 10.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Reginald Marsh / F.M.M[?]" and dated below image, lower right, in ink, "March 18 1931"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in border below image, in ink: "13" at lower left and "pier 14" at lower right
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Robert E. Blum Gallery, 1st Floor
- Accession Number: 77.232.3
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Reginald Marsh (American, 1898-1954). Wall Street, March 18, 1931. Brown ink with graphite underdrawing on cream, medium weight, slightly textured wove paper, Sheet: 9 x 6 7/16 in. (22.9 x 16.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 77.232.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)