This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Les Belles et La Bete I, The Rehearsal
- Artist: Peter W. Milton, American, born 1930
- Printer: Robert E. Townsend, Inc.
- Medium: Intaglio on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: sheet: 26 x 39 1/8 in. (66 x 99.4 cm) image: 19 3/4 x 35 1/2 in. (50.2 x 90.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "P. Milton"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left: "Presentation Print for the Brooklyn Museum"; inscribed lower right: "1977"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.274.1
- Edition: Presentation Print for the Brooklyn Museum
- Credit Line: Gift of Impressions Workshop
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter W. Milton (American, born 1930). Les Belles et La Bete I, The Rehearsal, 1977. Intaglio on paper, sheet: 26 x 39 1/8 in. (66 x 99.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Impressions Workshop, 77.274.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)