This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Edge of the Woods
- Artist: Richard Claude Ziemann, American, born 1932
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1968-1969
- Dimensions: sheet: 34 3/4 x 44 in. (88.3 x 111.8 cm) image: 29 3/8 x 39 3/8 in. (74.6 x 100 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Chopmarks lower left: Impressions Workshop; chop of printer R.E. Townsend
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Richard Claude Ziemann"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right: "1968-69"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.274.4
- State: Impressions Work
- Credit Line: Gift of Impressions Workshop
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Claude Ziemann (American, born 1932). Edge of the Woods, 1968-1969. Etching on paper, sheet: 34 3/4 x 44 in. (88.3 x 111.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Impressions Workshop, 77.274.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)