This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Richard Claude Ziemann, American, born 1932
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1969-1970
- Dimensions: sheet: 35 1/8 x 44 in. (89.2 x 111.8 cm) image: 29 3/8 x 39 1/2 in. (74.6 x 100.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Chopmarks lower left: Impressions Workshop; chop of printer R.E. Townsend
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Richard Claude Ziemann"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower right: "1969-70"; inscribed lower center: "Impressions Workshop Proof"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 77.274.9
- State: Impressions Work
- Credit Line: Gift of Impressions Workshop
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Claude Ziemann (American, born 1932). Fall Foliage, 1969-1970. Etching on paper, sheet: 35 1/8 x 44 in. (89.2 x 111.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Impressions Workshop, 77.274.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)