This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: John Edward Costigan, American, 1888-1972
- Medium: Etching
- Dates: n.d.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.54.1
- Edition: Edition: 20/50
- Credit Line: Bequest of Samuel Zachary Gitlin
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Edward Costigan (American, 1888-1972). Untitled, n.d. Etching Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Samuel Zachary Gitlin, 78.54.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)