This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Earth and Water
- Artist: David Hare, American, born Vienna, 1917-1992
- Medium: Charcoal, graphite, gouache and collage on paper
- Dates: January 11, 1977
- Dimensions: 30 1/4 x 22 1/4 in. (76.8 x 56.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "J. Perrigot Arches Special MBM paper"
- Signature: Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Hare 1/11/77"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.55
- Credit Line: Gift of Paula D. Hughes
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: David Hare (American, born Vienna, 1917-1992). Earth and Water, January 11, 1977. Charcoal, graphite, gouache and collage on paper, 30 1/4 x 22 1/4 in. (76.8 x 56.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Paula D. Hughes, 78.55. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)