This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist And Printer: Minna Resnick, American, born 1946
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1977
- Dimensions: 19 x 15 in. (48.3 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in white pencil: "Minna Resnick"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.67
- Edition: Edition: 4/20
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Minna Resnick (American, born 1946). Entrance, 1977. Lithograph on paper, 19 x 15 in. (48.3 x 38.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 78.67. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)