This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Paul Landacre, American, 1893-1963
- Publisher: Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1935-1941
- Dimensions: Sheet: 7 1/4 x 10 5/8 in. (18.4 x 27 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Paul Landacre" lower right recto in graphite
- Inscriptions: Titled lower left recto in graphite
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.109
- Edition: No individual edition number on print. Published by the Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri in an edition of 200 for their members. There are two additonal (?) editions for this print according to Zeitlin and Ver Brugge's auction catalogue #289, Spring 1986. The first 60, the second 150.
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Landacre (American, 1893-1963). Laguna Cove, 1935-1941. Wood engraving, Sheet: 7 1/4 x 10 5/8 in. (18.4 x 27 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 78.109. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)