This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Peter W. Milton, American, born 1930
- Printer: Robert E. Townsend, Inc.
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: sheet: 27 3/8 x 32 5/8 in. (69.5 x 82.9 cm); plate: 21 5/8 x 27 7/8 in. (54.9 x 70.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "P. Milton"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 78.271.5
- Edition: Impressions Workshop Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Stephen Andrus
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter W. Milton (American, born 1930). Second Opinion, 1974. Etching on paper, sheet: 27 3/8 x 32 5/8 in. (69.5 x 82.9 cm);. Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Stephen Andrus, 78.271.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)