This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist And Printer: Minna Resnick, American, born 1946
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1978-1979
- Dimensions: 14 7/8 x 22 3/8 in. (37.8 x 56.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Minna Resnick"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.67.1
- Edition: Edition: 11/20
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Minna Resnick (American, born 1946). Observer I, 1978-1979. Lithograph, 14 7/8 x 22 3/8 in. (37.8 x 56.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 79.67.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)