This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Southern Pacific Engines
- Artist And Printer: James Torlakson, American, born 1951
- Medium: Hand-colored aquatint etching on paper
- Dates: 1979
- Dimensions: sheet: 15 3/8 x 21 3/8 in. (39.1 x 54.3 cm) image: 11 3/4 x 17 3/4 in. (29.8 x 45.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "James Torlakson"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.69.1
- State: Artist's proof I
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: James Torlakson (American, born 1951). Southern Pacific Engines, 1979. Hand-colored aquatint etching on paper, sheet: 15 3/8 x 21 3/8 in. (39.1 x 54.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 79.69.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)