This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Farewell to the Hotel Astor
- Artist: Donald A. Mackay, American, born 1914
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1971
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 3/4 x 24 3/8 in. (50.2 x 61.9 cm); plate: 13 5/8 x 10 1/4 in. (34.6 x 26.0 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in pencil: "Donald MacKay"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.114.6
- Edition: Edition: 56/100
- Credit Line: Manufacturer's Hanover Trust Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Donald A. Mackay (American, born 1914). Farewell to the Hotel Astor, 1971. Etching on paper, sheet: 19 3/4 x 24 3/8 in. (50.2 x 61.9 cm);. Brooklyn Museum, Manufacturer's Hanover Trust Purchase Fund, 79.114.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)