This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Brooklyn - Grand Army Plaza
- Artist: Benjamin Attas, American, born 1921
- Medium: Silver dye bleach photograph (cibachrome)
- Dates: ca.1960
- Dimensions: sheet: 10 7/8 x 13 7/8 in. (27.6 x 35.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Stamped on verso: "Benjamin Attas"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.197.1
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Benjamin Attas (American, born 1921). Brooklyn - Grand Army Plaza, ca.1960. Silver dye bleach photograph (cibachrome), sheet: 10 7/8 x 13 7/8 in. (27.6 x 35.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 79.197.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)