This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Raphael Soyer, American, born Russia, 1899-1987
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1933
- Dimensions: sheet: 15 15/16 x 11 7/16 in. (40.5 x 29.1 cm) image: 13 5/16 x 9 13/16 in. (33.8 x 24.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "B F K"
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate, lower right: "Raphael Soyer"; and printed inside of plate, lower left, backwards: "RAPHAEL SOYER/1933"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graph outside of plate, lower left: "Self Portrait"; and lower right of sheet: "SOYER, RAPHAEL (AMER. 1900 - )/"SELF PORTRAIT" 1933/LITHOGRAPH/C.26 70"; and lower left of sheet: "ED. CA. 25 1933"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.299.8
- Edition: Edition: ca. 25
- Credit Line: Gift of Samuel Goldberg in memory of his parents, Sophie and Jacob Goldberg, and his brother, Hyman Goldberg
- Rights Statement: © Estate of Raphael Soyer
- Caption: Raphael Soyer (American, born Russia, 1899-1987). Self Portrait, 1933. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 15 15/16 x 11 7/16 in. (40.5 x 29.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Samuel Goldberg in memory of his parents, Sophie and Jacob Goldberg, and his brother, Hyman Goldberg, 79.299.8. © Estate of Raphael Soyer
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)