This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Alice and The Rabbit
- Artist: Knox Martin, American, born 1923
- Medium: Drypoint with chine-collé on paper
- Dates: 1978
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 5/8 x 17 1/8 in. (49.8 x 43.5 cm) image: 13 3/8 x 11 5/8 in. (34 x 29.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right, in pencil: "Knox Martin"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.50.7
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Hugh McKay
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Knox Martin (American, born 1923). Alice and The Rabbit, 1978. Drypoint with chine-collé on paper, sheet: 19 5/8 x 17 1/8 in. (49.8 x 43.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Hugh McKay, 80.50.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)