This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Portrait of Wilhelmina
- Artist: Michael Chait, American, born 1951
- Medium: Chromogenic photograph (laser print)
- Dates: 1979
- Dimensions: sheet: 10 7/8 x 14 in. (27.6 x 35.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Stamped on verso: "Michael Chait"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.53.1
- Credit Line: Gift of Carl Polakoff
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Chait (American, born 1951). Portrait of Wilhelmina, 1979. Chromogenic photograph (laser print), sheet: 10 7/8 x 14 in. (27.6 x 35.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Carl Polakoff, 80.53.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)