This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Paul Landacre, American, 1893-1963
- Publisher: Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1940
- Dimensions: Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 3/8 in. (20 x 26.4 cm) Image: 5 15/16 x 7 in. (15.1 x 17.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Monogram lower right recto in plate
- Signature: Signed, "Paul Landacre" lower right recto in graphite
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.57.5
- Edition: No individual number on print. Published by the Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri in an edition of 200 for their members. Edition of 250 according to Zeitlin and Ver Brugge's auction catalogue #289, Spring 1986.
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Landacre (American, 1893-1963). Black Stallion, 1940. Wood engraving, Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 3/8 in. (20 x 26.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 80.57.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)