This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Study for Tide Alienation Series
- Artist: Jasha Green, American, born 1923
- Medium: Pencil, crayon, and wash (and possibly pastel) on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: Frame: 21 5/8 x 27 3/4 in. (54.9 x 70.5 cm) Sheet: 19 x 25 1/8 in. (48.3 x 63.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right recto: "Executed for Joe Carroll / Jasha Green 75"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.78.6
- Credit Line: Gift of Joseph P. Carroll
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jasha Green (American, born 1923). Study for Tide Alienation Series, 1975. Pencil, crayon, and wash (and possibly pastel) on paper, Frame: 21 5/8 x 27 3/4 in. (54.9 x 70.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Joseph P. Carroll, 80.78.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)