This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Clare Veronica Hope Leighton, American, born England 1898-1989
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1934
- Dimensions: Sheet: 11 x 13 7/8 in. (27.9 x 35.2 cm) Image: 8 1/2 x 10 in. (21.6 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Clare Leighton"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.95.1
- Edition: Edition: 7/215
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Clare Veronica Hope Leighton (American, born England 1898-1989). Corsican Washerwoman, 1934. Woodcut on paper, Sheet: 11 x 13 7/8 in. (27.9 x 35.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 80.95.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)