This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
WPA Line Up at 42nd St.
- Artist: Mortimer Borne, American, born Poland, 1902-1987
- Medium: Pen and ink on paper
- Dates: 1939
- Dimensions: sheet: 6 15/16 x 10 1/4 in. (17.6 x 26 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in blue ball-point pen, lower right: "Borne"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.127.11
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Paul Flicker
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Mortimer Borne (American, born Poland, 1902-1987). WPA Line Up at 42nd St., 1939. Pen and ink on paper, sheet: 6 15/16 x 10 1/4 in. (17.6 x 26 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Paul Flicker, 80.127.11. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)