This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Edge of the Forest
- Artist And Printer: Richard Claude Ziemann, American, born 1932
- Medium: Etching and engraving on paper
- Dates: 1975
- Dimensions: sheet: 24 7/8 x 27 3/8 in. (63.2 x 69.5 cm) image: 19 7/8 x 23 5/8 in. (50.5 x 60 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Richard Claude Ziemann"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 80.150.1
- Edition: Edition: 7/100
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Richard Claude Ziemann (American, born 1932). Edge of the Forest, 1975. Etching and engraving on paper, sheet: 24 7/8 x 27 3/8 in. (63.2 x 69.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 80.150.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)