This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Triangulated Intaglios IV
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Triangulated Intaglios"
- Artist: Anni Albers, American, 1899-1994
- Publisher: Tyler Graphics, Ltd.
- Medium: Etching, aquatint on paper
- Dates: 1976
- Dimensions: Sheet: 24 x 20 in. (61 x 50.8 cm) Plate: 12 3/4 x 11 3/4 in. (32.4 x 29.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower in graphite: "Anni Albers 1976"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.24.1
- State: A.P. 4/9
- Credit Line: Gift of Studebaker-Worthington, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anni Albers (American, 1899-1994). Triangulated Intaglios IV, 1976. Etching, aquatint on paper, Sheet: 24 x 20 in. (61 x 50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Studebaker-Worthington, Inc., 81.24.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)