This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Overture with Single Cypress Form
- Artist: Stephen Edlich, American, born 1944
- Medium: Acrylic polymer, paper, charcoal, chalk and jute on primed cotton canvas
- Dates: 1979-1980
- Dimensions: 87 x 108 in. (221 x 274.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Inscribed on center crossbar verso: "Edlich 'Overture with Single Cypress Form. 1979-1980; New York' "
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.134
- Credit Line: Gift of Howard J. Rubenstein
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stephen Edlich (American, born 1944). Overture with Single Cypress Form, 1979-1980. Acrylic polymer, paper, charcoal, chalk and jute on primed cotton canvas, 87 x 108 in. (221 x 274.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Howard J. Rubenstein, 81.134. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)