This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Gravestone of Thomas Wetterau, Nisky Hill Cemetary, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Artist: Donald Burns, American, born 1919
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: April 2, 1981
- Dimensions: image: 9 1/4 x 7 5/8 in. (23.5 x 19.4 cm) sheet: 10 x 8 1/8 in. (25.4 x 20.6 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in lower right of verso in ballpoint pen: "139-10"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.140.9
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Donald Burns (American, born 1919). Gravestone of Thomas Wetterau, Nisky Hill Cemetary, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, April 2, 1981. Gelatin silver photograph, image: 9 1/4 x 7 5/8 in. (23.5 x 19.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 81.140.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)